Adding a new program
- Open menu
- Tap ‘+ Add new program’. If you have already added one before, you need to share this app with a friend to unlock unlimited programs.
- In the screen that opens up, tap ‘Import Music’
- Select the file storage app where your music is located. File storage apps include iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and Microsoft OneDrive. Note: you may need to tap ‘More’ and enable the location where your music is stored.
- You can now select an audio file with your program music (.aac, .mp3, .mp4, .wav, and all other audio types) from any file storage apps on your phone. Once you select a file, a message will appear saying ‘✓ Music imported successfully.’
- Tap ‘Program level or type’. Enter whatever you want. For example: “Pre-Juvenile Technical”
- Tap ‘Name of music or artist’. Enter whatever you want. For example: “Avatar”
- Once everything is filled out and you have imported music, tap the “Save” button to add your new program